SupplyOn at Aviation Forum 2018
In November, the leading global aerospace supply chain conference comes to Hamburg, again: The 8th Aviation Forum. This year’s motto is: „Tomorrow’s aerospace supply chain: global – digital – smart.“
Come and visit SupplyOn to learn how we can make your global supply chain digital & smart.
Nov 6-7, 2018 | Booth D.01
AirSupply – the industry-wide ecosystem delivering end-to-end transparency
SupplyOn’s industry-wide ecosystem connects all major players within the aerospace industry for a stabilized supply chain and enhanced competitiveness.
AirSupply generates valuable insights by combining transactional services with predictive analytics and artifcial intelligence – and turns raw data into the highest level of supply security.
My AirSupply – the app. A sneak preview
At Aviation Forum 2018, we will be releasing our new app „My AirSupply“. Designed for the management level at suppliers‘ side, this mobile app will enhance transparency on the current delivery status. At one glance, executives find all the relevant information they need to improve fulfillment and thus boost customer satisfaction.
Join our CEO Markus Quicken in Workshop #2 to discuss „Supply Chain Evolution – Fast and Slow“
Nov 6, 2018 | 15.00-18.30
More information on AirSupply
- [Video] Supply Chain Performance Management: Powerful analytics
- [Video] Sensor clouds: The future of the aerospace supply chain (IoT use case)
- [Video] Airbus on AirSupply
- [Video] Liebherr on AirSupply
- [Video] DAHER on AirSupply
- [Video] AirSupply – the joint SCM platform for the European Aerospace Industry
- Case Study Elbe Flugzeugwerke (EFW)
- Case Study Premium AEROTEC (PAG)