SupplyOn for Suppliers
Find everything you need in one place
Whether you are new to SupplyOn or have many years of experience—here you will find all the information to suit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- One platform to conduct online business with your customers efficiently and transparently
- A stronger positioning with your customers and secured long-term competitiveness
- Numerous companies worldwide using one single platform for collaboration
Numerous companies from the automotive, aerospace, railway and manufacturing industries collaborate with their suppliers via SupplyOn, including …
… Airbus Group, Alstom, ArianeGroup, ATR, BMTS, BMW Group, BorgWarner, Bosch, Chassis Brake International, Continental, Daher, Dassault, DB, Deutz, EFW, Eldor, FACC, Faiveley (Wabtec), Flammaerotec, Innio, Johnson Electric, Kautex Textron, KION, Latècoere, Leonardo, Liebherr, Mann+Hummel, Matrium, MBDA, Oerlikon, PFW, Potez, Pratt&Whitney, Premium Aerotec, Ratier-Figeac, Rexroth, Rheinmetall Automotive, RUAG, Safran, SBB, Schaeffler, Schindler, Schneider Electric, Schwarzmüller, SEG Automotive, Siemens, SNCB, Thales, Telair, UAES, Webasto, WIKA, Yazaki and ZF.
Contact your customers if you want to further expand the use of SupplyOn.
- Some solutions are free of charge
- Fee-based solutions are charged at a maximum of 35 Euro (USD) per customer and per month
- In case you can join an existing contract, the use of solutions may be free of charge
- You can create as many users as you like without any additional costs
- You can use all your solutions without restrictions and carry out as many transactions as you need without any additional costs