Use one central platform with many customers
What makes SupplyOn attractive for you as a supplying company? You can electronically manage processes with as many customers as possible via one single platform. Whether delivery instructions, orders, complaints or drawing data: all messages from various customers run together to you in SupplyOn. And all you need is a PC and an Internet connection.
We offer the following services to help you arrange an efficient collaboration with your customers:
- Sourcing – Efficient proposal process
- Business Directory – Central company profile
- Document Management – Secure document sharing
- Collaboration Folders – Virtual project room
- WebEDI – Logistics and financial processes
- EDI – Logistics and financial processes with ERP integration
- Vendor Managed Inventory – Demand driven production planning
- Performance Monitor – Transparent assessment data
- Problem Solver – Structured complaint handling
- Project Management – Advance quality planning
- AirSupply – Supply Chain Management for the aerospace industry
How can you use SupplyOn services?
All services for suppliers are available online on the SupplyOn web platform. This means that you can login anytime from your PC via your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) to work with our services. Once you have been invited to join by your customer, you only have to register your company with SupplyOn once. You will then receive your login data, be able to activate additional users from your company, and start using the services you need. Further information on registration