Inbound Transport Management
Maximum supply and planning reliability in inbound transport management through smart integration of SCM processes and mapping of the end-to-end process
Optimization through intelligent linking
The potential for optimization in inbound transport management is huge and can be leveraged if material demand processes are smartly integrated into transport processes. That is exactly what the smart transport management solution from SupplyOn offers: The integrated solution covers the entire process from demand message through shipment and transport creation to freight invoicing.
By linking the SCM processes with the TM processes and integrating all parties involved, all transport-relevant data and processes run through one central system. Even highly complex logistics networks can thus be managed in a cost-optimized and agile way.
Benefits of an integrated inbound transport management
Security of supply and planning
Transparency about the status of your shipments at material number level
Easy integration of your suppliers into the TM process, as transport registration is the extension of the SCM process
Reduction of transport costs by up to 20 percent
Key features at a glance
- Access to a pool of 2,500 logistics service providers
- Coverage of all transport types: CEP | sea and air freight | road and rail
- Intelligent selection of logistics service provider and transport type
- Real-time reporting on delays and their impact
- Notifications in case of delays in order to make course corrections in time
- Direct control of your transports in your SCM system
- Optimized load creation through intelligent bundling of shipments
- Integrated, collaborative freight cost clearing
Would you like to reduce your transport costs?
Just enter your contact details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.