Optimize your logistics and financial processes
Increasing time and cost pressure call for more efficient processes between business partners. The SupplyOn Web platform lets you accelerate the exchange of data with your customers and significantly reduce administrative effort and expense on both sides. Depending on transaction frequency and your IT landscape, you can decide if you would like to transfer financial and logistics data with EDI via the web interface of SupplyOn WebEDI or via a direct integration in your internal systems.
SupplyOn EDI lets you efficiently handle the following processes:
- Requirements processes: Delivery instruction, purchase order, order confirmation
- Delivery and transport data
- Stock movements
- Finances: Credit notes, invoice (also with digital signature), notification of payment
How SupplyOn EDI works
From SupplyOn you receive – once only – an EDIFACT format description for your customer’s business processes. You implement this as a mapping in your internal IT system. You can choose between two communication channels: you can exchange messages via OFTP2 or via AS2 by using a secure Internet connection. No additional time-consuming connection processes are needed to communicate with other customers via SupplyOn. With SupplyOn you have just one communication link. Just one link to SupplyOn thereby replaces multiple links to other customers.
The benefits for you
- You speed up your communication processes and reduce administrative overhead.
- Your information is automatically taken from your ERP system and transmitted to your customers.
- You save time and costs through a one-time connection process.
- You increase customer satisfaction.