Consistently uphold actions for quality improvement
SupplyOn Action Management supports you as you work with your customer to find quality improvement solutions and use a central action plan to ensure that they are thoroughly implemented. The benefit with SupplyOn is that both parties work in the same system – both have the same view of the processing status and time required for reconciliation is reduced.
How Action Management works
As a registered user, simply login to the SupplyOn online platform. SupplyOn Action Management provides various working areas that are accessible to both you and your customer:
- List of topics: Both you and your customer can contribute new issues for improvement here.
- Action plans: An action plan is structured view of any number of individual actions with processing status, deadline specifications and responsibilities.
- Individual actions: Progress monitoring and automatic e-mail reminders assist you with the implementation of measures in a timely manner.
The benefits for you
- You can also work proactively to place topics with your customer and independently create and manage action plans.
- This reduces the manual complexity for deadline tracking – automatic e-mail reminders help ensure that the measures are worked on systematically.
- Straightforward options for analysis and evaluation of completed actions make your progress transparent.