Become visible for multiple purchasing departments with one central profile
In our internationally aligned supplier directory SupplyOn Business Directory, you can centrally store your current company data. All worldwide purchasing units in your customer’s organization are able to see your corporate data and your complete portfolio of products and services – completely and always up-to-date.
As a result of the Business Directory we receive inquiries from customer plants with whom we had no previous business contact. Consequently, customer penetration is improved and this is of great strategic importance in terms of revenue and customer loyalty.
Christoph Affolter, Key Account Manager, Styner+Bienz
How master data management via SupplyOn works
As a registered user, simply login to the SupplyOn online platform. In the Business Directory, you can now store all of your company’s information in one central directory:
- Master data: Company name, legal structure, DUNS number, etc.
- Detailed information: Company history, number of employees, EDI connection capability, etc.
- Quality and environmental management certificates
- Contacts: All relevant addresses and contacts in the organization
- Categories: Manufacturing capabilities on the basis of material group specific questionnaires
- Company structure: Manufacturing locations, subsidiaries, etc.
The benefits for you
- You can avoid unnecessary duplication of work, since you only need to maintain your information at one central location.
- You and your entire range of services are visible to your customers not only in one purchasing unit, but company-wide.
- Many buying companies use SupplyOn for communication with their suppliers. All of these companies have access to your updated company profile and stored certificates.