A typical project scope involves the following steps:
- Gather and analyze requirements from all supply chain partners: customers, own plants, suppliers, logistics service providers.
- Segment requirements and derive related supply chain characteristics.
- Analyze and adjust supply chain strategy and compare with the corporate strategy.
- Analyze and optimize the network.
- Define optimal collaboration with suppliers, customers and logistics service providers.
- Set up efficient and standardized models for supply, distribution and transport.
- Integrate collaboration processes between supply chain partners at all levels: planning, execution, governance.
- Define system support required for implementation.
- Set up an integrated supply chain control tower to support the strategy.