Typical Operational Excellence projects incorporate the following aspects and services:
- Development of supply and replenishment concepts: supplier management, procurement management, transport management.
- Process analysis and benchmarking against cross-industry best practices.
- (Re-)design of your material and information flows: simplify, streamline, optimize flow, automate.
- Development of further levers to reduce costs and improvement of process performance.
- Design and implementation of an integrated KPI and governance system to measure and improve process performance.
- Proof-of-concept and piloting of the developed measures.
- Implementation, standardization and harmonization, optimization of processes on a company-wide basis.
- Set-up of a continuous improvement program.