AirSupply - French Aerospace Recovery Program: Join the Supply Chain Platform for the aerospace industry
The tool AirSupply from SupplyOn, thanks to its unique environment, enables all actors in the supply chain to communicate and collaborate with each other. The cooperation is transparent and ongoing at all levels throughout the supply lifecycle.
AirSupply is the standard platform used by all European players in the aerospace sector.
Thanks to its very large number of companies and users that are already connected, AirSupply is the reference platform for the supply of the aerospace industry.
AirSupply supports the aerospace supply chain before, during and after the pandemic
- Transparency of forecasts and orders
- Follow-up and anticipation of payments
- Collaboration on orders and deliveries
To support the industry during this time of pandemic, SupplyOn is offering highly attractive pricing conditions.
Linked to your ERP system thanks to structured and secured flows, AirSupply allows you to share all types of information essential to your supply chain with your suppliers, from procurement plans (Forecast), orders (Purchase Order), receipts (Goods Receipt)… to invoicing (Purchase to Pay).
Configurable and customizable, the AirSupply environment makes every step of the process simple and intuitive.
- A unique platform used by the major players in the aerospace industry
- Consistent processes that are harmonized and standardized: Forecasts, Orders, Shipping Notifications, Receipts, Consignment, Supplier Performance Measurement, Electronic Invoicing, Quality, (APQP, Concession, …)
- Simplified usage available in 5 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian).
- Free customer support available 24/7
Global coverage with a multi-sector professional network around a central platform
Major players from our target markets have already rolled out their strategic partners.
A worldwide network, that covers all the actors of your supply chain.