Automated invoice processing through intelligent digitization of the entire P2P process: from order to final payment
Process and book invoices fully automatically
With SupplyOn, the invoicing process starts long before the creation of the invoice, in fact right after the purchase order is sent to the supplier. In this way, all relevant data that is generated on both sides during order processing is included in the invoice.
On the one hand, this makes it much easier for the supplier to create the invoice. He can simply generate the invoice based on the order and delivery data. On the other hand, the end-to-end digitized process results in invoices with maximum data quality. In other words, the invoice data match those from the purchase order as well as the goods receipt and can thus be booked automatically.
Benefits of Smart Invoicing
High level of automation
More than 90 percent of invoices can be automatically booked due to high data quality and structured invoice data
Savings of process costs
Reduced manual effort in financial administration, as internal checking and approval workflows are eliminated and invoices are automatically checked with purchase orders (P2P Check)
Standardization of invoice data formats
Invoices from different input channels are converted into a standardized format, which facilitates further processing
Suppliers can check the status of invoice processing at any time
Key features at a glance
- Smart control functions and plausibility checks ensure that country-specific, tax-related and customer-specific requirements are met when suppliers create invoices
- AI-based algorithms fill in missing information
- The so-called PO flip automatically converts order data into invoice data
- Coverage of numerous input channels for invoices: from direct connection via EDI and web application to transmission of invoice data via XML, CSV, Ecxel or PDF
- PDF invoices are converted into a structured, digital invoice file that can be processed automatically at the customer’s site
Do you want to automate your invoicing processes?
Just enter your contact details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.