Get started with SupplyOn and profit immediately!
Don’t lose any time – join in right now!
SupplyOn makes a pragmatic introduction to the subject possible. That is exactly what experts recommend in this article
The imperative part: getting connected
For SupplyOn, Industry 4.0 begins with a company becoming so networked with its suppliers that processes can be handled electronically throughout – in fact, in both directions. In this phase, the main focus lies on optimizing production planning. The integration of suppliers is based on accurate supplier master data. The seamless order process provides vital information enabling production planning to be optimized and supports all operational demand processes. In a second step, the logistics service provider is integrated into the system. Of importance here is, firstly, a high degree of transparency in placing transport orders but secondly in obtaining information on the products that are in transit from the supplier to the customer: where are they located, when will they reach their destination and so on. Since this information has a considerable influence on further processing and production, it enables risks and pending bottlenecks to be avoided through timely intervention. In a third step, the “Things” themselves are integrated into electronic processes. This enables a container, for example, to receive a certain intelligence enabling an unambiguous reference to its contents to be established. With this information, it will be possible for the first time to provide so-called cyber-physical systems in production with up-to-date information on stock replenishment. This brings the vision of a factory that manages itself within easy reach.
The sophisticated part: interpretation of the data
What we can offer you: a fast pragmatic introduction
- SupplyOn has prepared an advice package for you with which we will accompany you along the path to becoming a successful Industry 4.0 company.
- We link you up with a network quickly, whilst still maintaining the strictest security standards. You can benefit here from our many years of experience in integrating several thousand companies.
- We analyze your actual situation currently and define together with you your individual goals and your “to-be” situation.
- We define the business case with you because your involvement has to be worth your time and money.
- We demonstrate to you the measures that would allow you to reduce inventories considerably and how you can achieve cost savings of up to 15%.